Welcome to Kent Outsourcing Services
Consulting and Education in Materials,
Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
Kent Outsourcing Services cc has been in existence for nearly 30 years providing consulting and educational services to industry in the areas of materials, manufacturing and supply chain management mainly in Southern Africa. However, work has also been carried out in the UK, Ireland, France, Lebanon, Jordan, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Nigeria, India, Australia, Mauritius and the USA. Ken Titmuss is the principal consultant and educator for the organisation.
Ken has an Honours Degree in Production Engineering and Management from Loughborough University in the UK as well as being an APICS Certified Fellow in Production and inventory Management (CFPIM), in addition obtaining his Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) and Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) qualifications from APICS.
APICS has recently introduced an Instructor Development Program to improve the quality of delivery of the APICS certification programs and Ken has been graded a Master Instructor for CPIM, CSCP, the Lean Enterprise Program as well as the Instructor Training Programs; Train-the-Trainer (TtT) and Learning Dynamics for Instructors (LDI) and the new Applied Instructor Skills (AIS) workshop.
Recently, Ken has written and passed the additional following professional certifications:-
- APICS Supply Chain Council (SCC) - SCOR professional (SCOR-P) certification.
- Institute of Business Forecasting (IBF) - Certified Professional Forecaster (CPF) certification
- American Society of Transportation and Logistics (ASTL), recently absorbed into APICS - Professional Designation in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PLS) certification.
- The Demand Driven Institute (DDI) – Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) and Demand Driven Leader (CDDL)
- International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) – Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA)
- Sales and Operations Planning Institute (IS&OP) – Certified in Sales and Operations Planning (CS&OP)
Apart from facilitating all the APICS and SAPICS courses, Ken is also a facilitator for the DDI’s CDDP program, ISCEA CSCA program as well as the Fresh Connection workshops from Inchainge.
Ken is also a registered assessor and moderator with the ETDP-SETA, MERSETA and Food and Beverage SETA.
Kent Outsourcing Services is both a Corporate Partner and an Authorised Education Partner (AEP) of SAPICS (Association for Operations Management in Southern Africa) and an International Channel Partner (ICP) for APICS (The Association for Operations Management)(USA).
Kent Outsourcing Services has an EME BEE Rating
Kent Outsourcing Services is a member of the PSQ Group. To receive information on SAPICS / APICS courses and other related events in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and East London join the PSQ mailing list, go to www.eepurl.com/fmvJs