CSSC, CERTIFIED STORES & STOCK CONTROLLER
The aim of Certified Stores and Stock Controller training is to provide the foundation skills and knowledge in stores operations and stock control.
Certified Stores and Stock Controller is designed to help you develop an understanding of :
- Introduction to Stores and Stock Control
- Stores Safety and Security
- Store Operations
- Stock Identification and Stock Control
- Stock Movement
Operating within a store’s environment and managing the large quantities and value of stock is a competitive advantage in today’s dynamic economy. Gaining this competitive advantage requires being able to identify the various operations within the store and recognizing the need to implement continuous improvement initiatives to make a store more productive. Being able to identify different categories of stock and knowing how to best ensure the right material is in the right place at the time it is needed.
This program is designed to increase knowledge of the role of the store, the functions of the store personnel, how stock is managed and moved into through and out of the store either to an internal customer or an external customer.
The program covers the role of the store in the 21st Century, how the store fits into the greater supply chain, the roles and responsibilities of those that work in a stores environment, the need for safety and security of both personnel and stock, the receipt, storage and issuing of stock, as well as the proper management of a company’s valuable assets. Each of which presents a challenge to those responsible.
INTRODUCTION TO STORES & STOCK CONTROL
Warehousing and Supply Chain Management
Roles, Responsibilities, and Relationships
STORE SAFETY & SECURITY
Risk and Safety Management
Warehouse Safety and PPE
Emergency Situations and Precautions
Stores Productivity and Continuous Improvement
Materials Handling and Storage Equipment
STOCK IDENTIFICATION & STOCK CONTROL
Classifying and Coding Stock
Stock taking and Stock Audits
PERFECT PROGRAM FOR
- Stores and stock personnel, particularly those at a supervisory level tasked with managing a stores environment
- Stock controllers, those entrusted with the management of a company’s financial investment in stocks, and stock levels
- Individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge of stores and stock methodologies
- Career starters wishing to make stores and stock control a career within the supply chain
- 40 classroom hours led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- Text book
- Work book with power point visuals, outcomes, summaries and key terms
- Glossary of terminology
- Self assessment questions for each module
- 2 hours program review.
- Multiple choice exam (60% minimum pass mark)
- International Certification from VCARE, Inc